Our #1 JJ1 fan, Newspaz, announces his new work in progress: an editor for JJ1 content. Unlike JCS ’94, which had the ability to modify only JJ1 levels, this tool appears to be quite a whopper:
Features worth mentioning:
- Animation sequence editor (no sprite editing)
- Special behavior editor (bees, and other enemies)
- Event editor with sprite preview
- Attack editor (change ammo sprites and shot speeds)
- Sound editor (change sound names and pitch)
Interested in beta testing? Contact Newspaz in the JCF thread.
You need to log in to post comments on this newspost.
Eat your lima beans, Johnny.